Contact the CIO Service Team
|Online||Submit a Service Request|
|Send an email to the Service Team|
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We offer the following sevices for supported agencies and for agencies requesting consulting assistance.
- Provide server IT expertise for agency server support.
- server setup—purchasing recommendations through getting it up and running
- server updating—keeping current with new operating systems, applications, and other major changes and revisions
- server patching—maintaining the server to current levels to assure peak performance and security
- server troubleshooting—working with applications specialists to return applications to working condition
- Monitor servers to detect conditions such as overheating, processor failure, and disk failure, and to quickly alert an operator, take remedial action, or do both to maintain server performance.
- Support servers that provide core services such as file, application, and printing services to the agencies.
- Provide webservers to host agencies' websites.
- complete hosting services for webpages
- webservers for public-facing webpages
- webservers for internal agency or multiagency webpages
- webservers functioning as web service providers and consumers
- Provide a SQL server to host public-facing data used in agency online applications.